Frequently Asked Questions... >
- How do I reserve a bouncer?
- Give us a call at (937) 520-7446 or send us an email to check
availability. You can also click on our "Get an Instant Quote" page
to the left.
- How long is the rental period?
- Depending on availability of our bouncers, we will deliver and setup
your bouncer the day before or the morning of your party /
event. We will then pick it up after your party / event is over or
the next morning.
- Is there a delivery charge?
- Yes, there is a small fee for delivery, setup, and tear down at this
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, cash,
cashier's checks and money orders.
- However you do it, payment is due at the time of delivery.
- How much room is needed for my bouncer to be setup?
- Our largest bouncer is 18' in length, 15' wide, and 17' high. You
also want to consider an area where wires and tree branches will
not interfere with the bouncer.
- Can I setup on anything other than grass?
- We are able to safely anchor a bouncer on grass, driveways,
parking lots, or any hard surface.
- Can a bouncer be setup indoors?
- We will setup a bouncer indoors on gym floors, cafeteria floors,
rec center floors; anywhere where we can so that you can enjoy
bouncing even in the winter time!
- How many kids can be in a bouncer at one time?
- For safety reasons, the maximum number of children in a bouncer
at one time is 8 (Please make sure they are within the same age
group). Adults or Busy Bouncing, LLC attendants should be
present for the proper supervision. Adults / Lessee is
responsible for ensuring that safety is the first priority.
- How does the bouncer stay inflated?
- We provide the blower for you to ensure that your bouncer stays
- Do I need a lot of power to keep the bouncer inflated?
- The bouncer will need to be setup within 100 feet of a 20 amp
circuit with a 110 volt outlet. If you do not have the proper
outlet, don't worry....We have a generator for you to rent for a
- What if there is bad weather that day?
- Bouncers cannot be used during thunder and lightning storms or
high winds in excess of 15 mph.
- What if my yard is on a hill or slope?
- A tiny slope is not a problem. We secure our bouncers, but safety
is still the utmost priority for our children. If it is determined
that the area is not safe, please have an alternate location in mind.
|CALL OR TEXT TODAY!!!
|bounce houses in Dayton, Photo Booth in Dayton,
Inflatables in Dayton, Ohio Moonwalks, bounce house in
Dayton, Mechanical Bull in Dayton, T-Shirts in Dayton
at (937) 269-6402